Benefits of a New Weatherlok Window Installation
Atrium specially designed a window known as Weatherlok that is perfect for our climate region, which is why Weatherlok has given exclusivity to Midwest Seamless Gutters And Siding.
The added benefits of Weatherlok have revolutionized the energy efficiency of vinyl windows.
- Energy star windows
- Low-E glaze and argon gas
- Thin metallic dual layer coating allows the sun’s heat to pass through the glass in the cold
- Works to reflect radiant heat back towards its source in the heat
- House stays warmer in the winter
- Cooler in the summer
- Lowers energy bills
- Delivers comfort
- Creates less condensation
- Protects valuables from sun damage
- Meets specific solar and energy control needs
- Neutral colors for a clearer view
- Minimizes interior glare
Similar to our other products, the Weatherlock window by Atrium comes with an industry leading lifetime warranty. Get honest prices by a reputable window installation company when you call Midwest Seamless Gutters And Siding today.
Weatherlok Series 3900 and 3100
The 3900 series is the top product for premium vinyl replacement windows. You will get superior energy efficiency along with extreme durability.
Series 3100 has a lot to offer and the superior workmanship has translated into reliability and durability. It is loaded with features such as energy-efficiency and ease of operation.
Weatherlok replacement windows come with a standard lifetime warranty on the vinyl components of the window as well as the screens. You also have the option of purchasing a lifetime warranty against glass breakage – which already comes standard on the 3900 series.
Standard Weatherlok Window Features
- DP 60 rating tested on 36″ x 74″ windows
- Full interlocking lock and meeting rails
- Low-E glass with argon gas keeps indoor temperatures comfortable and consistent
- Sloped sill reduces air filtration and allows for easy water runoff
- Fusion-welded sashes and frame add strength and boost thermal performance
- Beveled mainframe offers a classic exterior appearance
- 3/4″ constant force coil balance permits easy sash movement
- Dual push-button night latches provide optimum ventilation
- Dual low profile, positive-action cam locks increase security on lock standards of 27 1/4″ or wider
- Rubber bulb seal helps block outside air
- Full vinyl sash dam on sill and high-performance weather stripping protect against air infiltration
- Full screen is supported by a strong extruded aluminum frame
- Transferable limited lifetime warranty
- 4 1/4″ frame thickness enhances appearance as well as structural integrity
- Jamb depth is 3.25″
- Integrated, slim line lift rails allow for a smooth sash operation
- Lifetime glass breakage warranty ensures the longevity of your windows